Old 03-03-2006, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Flower Bobdew

Default Advice on how to stop downloading nonsense please

In article .com,
writes

Flower Bobdew wrote:

Falling Down.
Shame I had to shoot three people on the way to the video store to find
out.

) Fab film though.

Aye, IIRC, it was quite good.

I thought of you yesterday

You woke up screaming in the middle of the night? : P

I've found some see-through pots and thought it would be kinda fun for
your kids to grow stuff in. How's your project going? Do you have a
timetable yet?

Well, it's not *my* project. I gave a load of info to the teacher in
question and she said 'thanks very much', and that might be the last
I'll hear about it in the short term. So, stand easy.

--
Flower Bobdew
South Facing Garden