Old 03-03-2006, 10:13 PM posted to austin.gardening
Cindy

Default Cats and Parrots (was Cats are evil (not off-topic))

I won't own another cockatiel. They are incredible, loving little
birds and it hurts too much to lose them. Besides, Freya the
cockatoo is very demanding for attention and I really don't have
the time for another bird. This one is quite enough. ;-)

I had a lovebird for awhile. It taught me that I'm not a bird person. I
didn't want her on my shoulder 14 hours a day, and the shrieking when she
didn't get her way was unbearable.