Old 04-03-2006, 03:00 AM
firefoxy firefoxy is offline
Registered User

Question Can you replant Yakkas??

I am interested in finding out if there is a way to plant a Yakka tree from an already fully grown one. I have 2 in my front yard that are absolutely going berserk in growth. They are only a few years old and have literally more than a thousand leaves each, and the leaves are even starting to come out from under the ground. I have NO clue about gardening, but heard somewhere that you can use the leaves and plant them in a pot to start a new tree. Is this true? I can't find anything on the net about this. I would appreciate any help. Thank-you.