Old 04-03-2006, 01:13 PM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default POND Ponsai

Nice to have frogs mate. Our spring is not yet under way so we don't have
the toads singing yet. Water is in the upper 40s.

Jim

--
See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley
Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"~ janj" wrote in message
I just heard from K30 and her dwarf aquatic frogs she keeps in a small
windowsill container mated and laid eggs. She has removed them as
apparently the adults will eat the taddies. Isn't that cool? Little teeny
tiny tadpoles. ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a