Old 04-03-2006, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

Default Lidl Gardening week

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
I think you might have mixed me up with keen gardener Janet Tweedy,
who met many of the group at various urgmeets..none of them attended by
me.

Janet

Yes definitely 'keen' as opposed to 'expert' though most people who meet
me then run a mile if they see my trays of cuttings being dragged behind
me. They soon learn to protest that there's no more room for even 1
singe plantlet

We seem to have a fair few Janets and Janes on the URG, is that because
gardeners are of a similar age?

Still I'll take the remarks as a compliment, thank you

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association