Old 04-03-2006, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson

Default recycled cider

On Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:39:11 +0000, H Ryder wrote
(in article ):

Is this what I think it is (in the context of compost activators)? Would
hate to make a horrible mistake

gI assume so, depends where you saw it mentioned. You will find that
recycled beer, tea, coffee or any other liquid works just as well, and is the
best possible compost activator. Personally I find a man with a bottle a
useful extra piece of equipment (er, in the composting sense, that is) but I
do know that other lady urglers provide their own. I leave it to 'im
indoors'.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk