Old 04-03-2006, 01:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC

Default Lidl Gardening week

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "BAC" contains these words:

snip

what makes you so sure La Puce (thank Heavens you didn't pun her 'nom de
guerre' to 'pute', by the way) intended the more base version, as

opposed to
a somewhat more respectable insult?

Her archived urg PH of many derogatory lies and fantasies about my
sexual organs, sexual activities, knickers etc. Her recent post on that
theme to misc. rural, which I reposted here.

Puce has repeatedly demonstrated in English that when she deliberately
intends insult and denigration of a female, she attacks their female
sexual attributes.

Thanks for explaining your reasoning. I shall say no more on this subject !