Old 11-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Mike

Default new to veggies

Like I said, luck of the Irish!!

As a matter of interest, what are they? No idea if they are still around
but I was running Thornbers 404's and 606's, but that was in the mid to
late 60's.

I did apply for planning permission to put up Chicken Houses with runs
on a piece of land I had when in Leicester, but the neighbours
complained and objected to the Planning Permission so I sold it to a
builder who put 2 blocks of flats on it.

Mike

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd

Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.