Old 12-03-2003, 01:00 AM
Harvey Fishman

Default [IBC] sifting soil components

Don't confuse the newer scoopable litter with older clay litter. Clay
litter, which IS similar to OilDry, does not clump into big lumps. It
remains as discrete bits even when saturated.

Harvey

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, EESiFlo (North America) wrote:

John;

I think "Oil Dry" is nothing more than glorified kitty litter !!
If you've ever emptied a litter box, I don't think these hard clay
clumps would look good in your bonsai pots.
As soon as moisture hits it, it turns into a solid clump of clay !!

Mark Hill - still frozen in Harrisburg