Old 12-03-2003, 01:10 AM
Cereoid+10+

Default help! my cactus is dieing.

Beware of the gorwing season!!!! How true!! Mimsy were the borogoves in
those brillig seasons past but that was long before the arrival of the
frellious Jabberwock!!!

************************

The graft will probably not grow back? Guess what, dude. Its kaput. Its
ancient history. Its lost forever. Its gone. Forget it.

When did they rip your ball thingy completely off?

Phisherman wrote in message
news
On 11 Mar 2003 13:17:18 -0800, (Billy) wrote:

I got a mini cactus a few months ago the one with the three green fins
and toped up with a red prickly ball shaped thing ...hehe!

Anyways the top ball shaped thing started turning brown and know it's
all dead looking, some people told me that it's because i watered it
too mush but I'm not sure if once or twice a week is really too mush?

Today i ripped the ball thingy off completely and i was wondering if
another one would eventually grow back to replace it???

Billy

Yes, you definately watered it too much. A general guideline is once
a month in winter, twice a month (in summer) during the gorwing
season. The graft will probably not grow back. It may be too late,
but put it in a sunny window and don't water it for six weeks.