Old 12-03-2003, 01:14 AM
profpam

Default tracking Magazine articles

Karen,

If these are orchid genus related articles you could always scan them
into the computer. Then drag across the text and paste the information
into Everything Orchid Management System in the Notes section.
Everything Orchid Management System sells for $29.95 + 4.95
shipping/handling (same price as 4 years ago) and 5 copies still remain
of a previous version -- 19.95 + 5.50 shipping/handling. To order the
previous version, use Prev311 for the product code and replace the
dollar amounts with the new. Even the cheaper version is a fully
supported product which comes with 2 free upgrades.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Karen wrote:

I now have a hefty pile of Orchid and The Orchid Digest Magazines and I
want to organize them on a database somehow so that if I have a question
I can refer back to a specific article. I am always so impressed by
people who can pull journal references out for other people to refer to.

Currently I have Access and Excel 2000 on my computer. Is there anything
reasonably priced out there that anyone can point me towards that is not
to hard to set up and use?

Karen