Old 05-03-2006, 03:29 AM posted to rec.ponds
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Default spring cleaning, new/old water ratio?

After a day, the chlorine will beout of it. You can use new water if the
chlorine and chloramines are out of it. The fish would need to get
aclimated...generally by slow mix of old and new in a floating container.

--
See our pond at: home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/pwp-jameshurley
Ask me about Jog A Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net
wrote in message
ups.com...
I transferred my 2 barrel ponds (40 gallons total), water, fish and
plants are now in a rubbermaid tote. I was wondering to refill the
pond, how much old water should I use? The old water has a brown tint
to it.