Old 04-03-2006, 03:10 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Cats and Parrots (was Cats are evil (not off-topic))

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
Anyway, I can talk about birds all day long. She's as much fun as
anyone else I know.

How do you deal with poop?

Let it dry, then pick it up.
For shoulder sitting, a washable pad worked for me with the cockatiels.

I play with Freya mostly in her aviary and the floor is covered with
wood shavings so it's not an issue. She has never pooped on me yet, but
the 'tiels did. I just washed it off.

It's not like it's terribly smelly or anything.
--
Peace, Om.