Old 04-03-2006, 06:11 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default Cats and Parrots (was Cats are evil (not off-topic))

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:41:25 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:
Anyway, I can talk about birds all day long. She's as much fun as
anyone else I know.

How do you deal with poop?

Like I explained in the other post, she's poop trained. Where she has
an accident, the trick is to leave it there to dry and it scrapes
right off with the end of the vacuum tube. We do not have poop all
over the house. She knows her gym area is safe to poop, and on her
papers. Every so often she poops on my husband, but that's because he
forgets she has to poop every ten minutes or so. She also does this
little shake of her tushie when she has to go and lets me know to put
her over her paper, or the basket.