Old 04-03-2006, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default North facing wall climbers ??

The message
from NC contains these words:

Thanks for all the advise - and all so quickly too.
Gardending is addictive, and I've only just bought my first spade and fork !
I'll put the order in when I get paid next week, so that gives plenty of
time for someone else to come in and tell me something else..

If you are going to Norwich any time, and you fancy some winter jasmine
layerings, I know I can find some, and there's probably an incipient
thicket lurking beneath the heavily-savaged bushes.

BTW, it doesn't exactly climb, but will reach a good height if you tie
it up as it grows.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig