Old 05-03-2006, 09:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle

Default Watering Tomatoes

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 11:19:39 -0800, (Glenna Rose)
wrote:

On another note, has anyone thought of trying mirrors to help maximize the
light from the grow lights used for starting seeds? Any thoughts as to
whether it would be effective?

I use aluminum foil. A single strip of shop lights isn't really wide
enough for some of my seed trays, so I run aluminum foil from the
outside of the seed tray to the outside of the shop light. Works like
charm. Some times the outer seedlings would lean toward the light, now
they stand up straight.

Penelope
- "pointed"