Old 06-03-2006, 06:54 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Welcome to the Aquaria Newsgroups! (I DID NOT WRITE THIS MESSAGE)

"Nate" wrote in message ...

The real koi-lo might want to download, install, learn how to use PGP, and
digitally sign all his/her outgoing messages to protect his/her identity.

==============
I couldn't figure out how to do that from the websites I found. I couldn't
even understand what it is or what it does. How is it done using OE6? Is
it free? No one I asked knew anything about PGP. No one I know (in real
life) even uses Usenet. They don't know what Usenet is. Besides, I was
told a few months ago that the trolls just copy & paste it into their own
forgeries as most people don't know how to check anyway - heck, most people
don't even know how to read a header. :-(

If you have any information on PGP please share........

Nothing snipped since I don't know where you posted this from.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952