Old 06-03-2006, 07:32 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Back from the dead

In message , JW
writes
I'm Back.

Those of you , certainly Janet and Sacha may remember me. I posted
regularly on URG for quite a while in the past year or so..

My title is not a joke, I had a cardiac arrest for 2 minutes in August
last year, after suffering from Meningitis.

Needless to say I am damn glad to be back on here, you will have to
reducate me on the Hortic stuff as I have lost a lot of my memory..
You can read a lot more about what happened at:
http://sw33tf00l.livejournal.com/89306.html?mode=reply

I really missed being in touch with you guys, hopefully this thing is
set up OK

Welcome back. Just in time for spring
--
June Hughes