Old 06-03-2006, 05:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Seedlings' leaves have brown edges

"higgledy" wrote in message
oups.com...
The leaves on some of my seedlings have developed a brown edge. I
suspect that I may have used a fertilizer, either to strong or to
early. The all have there second set of true leaves, though barely
noticible. I used Vigoro Root Stimulator, full strength (2 capfuls per
gallon water) when I watered them about a week ago.
Can someone confirm my wrong doing and/or offer advice?

What kinds of seedlings? What kind of soil? What kind of light, how far from
seedlings? What's the source of the water? How long did you age the water?