Old 06-03-2006, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default BAD MULCH

"Lar" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
All woody debris in the quarantined areas is going to an approved
landfill within the designated quarantine area. There are a multitude
of government (state and federal) agencies that are looking at this
debris every day as it is deposited into these landfills. The
contractors mulching and hauling the debris know the regulations and
are abiding by them according to the quarantine requirements.

With the amount of debris in question and seeing the Louisiana
government in action this Fall...I just can't get a warm and fuzzy
feeling generated by your response.
--
Lar

Lar, be serious. The only way a person could get around the quarantine would
be to discreetly pay off public officials. I have NEVER heard of such a
thing actually happening, especially in Louisiana.