Old 06-03-2006, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JW

Default Up to 120cm plants or shrubs..??

Friend in need of advice.. her em reads thus: she's after shrubs up to
a height of 120

Ao far I've advised her thus. see below. I really need to start
charging people for advice... It's ****ing me off to live on low income/

JW

Have you considered a climbing rose that you can cut back, or a climer
that you can just prune when needed.
Or a dwarf apple or other fruit tree that won't get too high. You
could certainly contact your local horticulture society.. However I'll
ask around for you.. A dogwood would be nice, they come in some very
bright colours.

Do you know of a website where if you type in the height required
for a particular shrub/hardy plant it will give you a list?

We have a wall which we want to line with hardy plants and they need
to be 120cm max height?

Thanks for any help to two non gardeners!

--
My Blog at: http://www.livejournal.com/users/sw33tf00l/