Old 07-03-2006, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Roy

Default Welcome to the Aquaria Newsgroups! (I DID NOT WRITE THIS MESSAGE)

Your a laugh a minute there CArol, goes to court for impersonation of
a username on USENET.. come on get real, everyone doe snot have a dim
witted half cocked concept as that being worth a tinkers dam even in a
kangaroo court system......

HARRASSMENT........I sure do not think so, If you can't stand the heat
in the kitchen go and set out n the porch dummy, no one is harrassing
you any more than your harrassing them and its not harrasment to
dissagree....so get a clue idiot

Intimidatioon, my backside, your a motor cycle momma and probbaly
pulled the train or two so where is there any 9ntimidaiton on written
posts.......or are you afraid of the "Koi-lo slapped down hard and
such statements, if so, you really need to get help bad, not that you
do not need help long before now, but some meds are in order too.

Your a lunatic without a cause, just your self gratification in
disrupting anything that others have anyhting to do with if you do not
agree with them.......YOU really need a life outside that hole in the
wall Mt. Jolliet.

On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:48:11 -0600, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"FishNoob" wrote in message
.com...
In article ,
lid says...
I did not write the inane message below.

Koi-Lo, while I understand your reasons for responding to each post
made by this troll, you should not quote the entire text of the
original post each time. You are effectively doubling his efforts. It
would be far better to quote only the first four or five words of the
original post, followed by the same thing each time (exactly the same
words, no variation, no matter what). There's no need to quote all
the headers either; it's pretty obvious to anyone who's read half a
dozen posts which ones are which.
=======================
Thanks FishNoob. I can do that (I think I understand what you said).
Unfortunately I have to include the whole header in case this ever goes to
court (impersonation, harassment, intimidation etc). He's known for NUKING
his messages. I *can* snip some of the text.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....