Old 07-03-2006, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Koi-Lo

Default Welcome to the Aquaria Newsgroups! (ATT: Richard)

"Richard Sexton" wrote in message

You guys can take this to alt.flame where it belongs and post your
brains out, or this group will be moderated and you wont be posting
this here.

Richard Sexton,
Originator of the usenet aquaria groups

Can you PLEASE somehow moderate these groups so you can block out all the
trolls, bots and other problem posters? As for myself I'm trying to please
the regular posters here and still do what (the troll sites and) my ISP
advised me to do when I'm personally attacked or impersonated. I would love
it if these groups were moderated.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952