Old 07-03-2006, 06:49 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1

Default Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message
wrote in news:1141649639.157002.255690
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

snip

Sorry misc.rural folks. I'm not really a stalker and certainly won't
come in here again - but I have to give myself some reassurance that I
will not have this woman destroy me further.

snip

Having been on the receiving end I certainly appreciate the difficulty.

Sheldon, you are the most appalling sad sack of garbage it has EVER been my
misfortune to come across.

Not satisfied with supporting the Puke's attempts in misc.rural where Puke
very clearly came stalking Janet, you crosspost to urg! You slimy trolling,
trouble making, pathetic excuse for a human being. Why don't you just crawl
back under whichever rock spawned you.

And just so that urg posters can see how Puke came stalking Janet in
misc.rural, and what a sad animal YOU are in supporting her (and stupidly
denying that Puke WAS stalking), I include a sample from Puke's first post
to misc.rural:
It is all so very interesting, isn't it Janet. Tell us what you think.
It is fascinating to read you, especially when it's about your sexual
expertise. You seem to be at ease here, better than in uk.gardening I'd
say, where a handful of little ladies rally behind you, nodding and
agreeing upon your grand words for fear of being bullied themselves.

Puek deliberately set out to stalk and make trouble and now you do too.

You and Puke are both stalkers and both sick, sad specimens. You now go
irretrievably into the Bozzo Bin.