Old 07-03-2006, 08:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default Web source of wire for fencing please

I have Googled extensively but cannot find a source, on the Web, for
2.64mm spring steel wire, which local Agricultural Merchants don't sell.
An alternative would be 4mm mild steel wire, though I can, if
necessary get that from local Agricultural Merchants.
I am fed up with rabbits wrecking the area of my garden not protected,
so I have decided to erect fencing around the lot. the advantage of the
spring steel wire is a far greater distance between supporting posts,
and they will be the devil to get into my ground.
--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.