Old 07-03-2006, 12:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Making a living running a nursary or farm etc

"Gardening_Convert" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK everyone , many thanks for all you input .

I guess what your telling me is don't be a prat ,stay in IT and stop
moaning about it

Keep gardening as a hobby and enjoy it and maybe over time start to
broaden you gardening skills and knowledge and see where it takes you
but do it in small steps !!

Is that what your telling me ?

It's great it feels like I've had an idea and I've been told off for it
Feel like I'm back at school , here a 100 lines now go away and
shut up

It's probably more a case of ""The Grass is always greener on the other
side"
You could have a go at online selling of plants as a part time job and see
if that enthuses you or not.
Have a look at this link:-
http://www.plantdelights.com/Tony/book.html