Old 07-03-2006, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default recycled cider

On 7/3/06 11:30, in article , "newsb"
wrote:

In article et, Sally
Thompson writes
Personally I find a man with a bottle a
useful extra piece of equipment (er, in the composting sense, that is) but I
do know that other lady urglers provide their own. I leave it to 'im
indoors'.

A bit like the old joke - boy and girl out on primary school picnic.
Girl goes for a pee and gets stung by nettles. Boy goes for a pee. Girl
says - "My, that's a handy thing to bring on a picnic". Ba-dum-tish.

And on a non-gardening note, little boy goes to the cinema and sees the
handsome hero making overtures to the beautiful heroine and is very struck
by his chat up line. Next day, little boy goes up to little girl at school
and says "I want what you've got when I wannit" and the little girl replies
"You'll get what I've got when I gettit."
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk