Old 07-03-2006, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle-C

Default Rate of Ceanothus "Concha" growth ?

Hi. I've seen these young Ceanothus shrubs in "M & S" and have always
wanted one for the garden. The plants on sale are about 6 inches in
height. I was wondering how much would it grow and spread over the
coming growing season. I have limited free space in my garden. Although
I do have a nice spot for it I would like to know grow rate prior to
planting so that there is not too much intershrub competition for
light, area and soil resources.
Thanks !

Uncle C

A wet & mild chalky High Wycombe.