Old 07-03-2006, 04:01 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

"Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow wrote in news:440d308a$0$14514$5a62ac22
@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

"Sheldon Harper" wrote in message

wrote in news:1141649639.157002.255690
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

snip

Sorry misc.rural folks. I'm not really a stalker and certainly won't
come in here again - but I have to give myself some reassurance that I
will not have this woman destroy me further.

snip

Having been on the receiving end I certainly appreciate the difficulty.

Sheldon, you are the most appalling sad sack of garbage it has EVER
been my misfortune to come across.

If this had come from any rational person I'd be upset. As things
stand you are the Queen of Shit and Garbage so nothing that comes
out of your mind is worthy of consideration. Your contributions
to misc.rural have been so trite they've had no merit whatever. It
would be a somewhat better newsgroup without you.

Not satisfied with supporting the Puke's attempts in misc.rural
where Puke very clearly came stalking Janet,

Janet reaped what she has sowed. Not that that's legitimately
any of your business unless you two are virtual or real lovers.
Are you? Isn't this the way lesbian lovers behave in public?
With hysterical support for one another, come what may?

you crosspost to urg!

Certainly. It seemed the appropriate thing to do. I note that
you crossposted as well, so if you're any example to follow I
must have done the right thing, no? LOL

Now the urg folks know who Janet's support is elsewhere, Fat Fran
allegedly from Australia.

You slimy trolling,
trouble making, pathetic excuse for a human being. Why don't
you just crawl back under whichever rock spawned you.

Awwww, honey, I wouldn't want to impose on your hospitality.

And just so that urg posters can see how Puke came stalking
Janet in misc.rural, and what a sad animal YOU are in supporting
her (and stupidly denying that Puke WAS stalking), I include a
sample from Puke's first post to misc.rural:

It is all so very interesting, isn't it Janet. Tell us what you think.
It is fascinating to read you, especially when it's about your sexual
expertise. You seem to be at ease here, better than in uk.gardening I'd
say, where a handful of little ladies rally behind you, nodding and
agreeing upon your grand words for fear of being bullied themselves.

Puek deliberately set out to stalk and make trouble and now you do too.

LOL When you get going you make a lot of typos. Still every ~5th
flame of yours is a spelling flame. The best one today is below.

Oh dear, you think I would have bothered had it not been for the
unreasonable viscousness of you two in your own little misc.rural
tag team in the first place? You're just an ignorant ex-civil
servant.

Coming on as strongly as you have it must be your turn to kiss
Janet's ass?

You and Puke are both stalkers and both sick, sad specimens.

Misuse of the hot button "stalker" once again. You're plainly a
desperate bitch seeking a little excitement in her life. What's the
matter, none of the men in your town willing to give you a tumble?
All the women are on to you and won't give you the time of day?

Sad sack indeed. T'is image in the mirror you're describing. Didn't
your mommy teach you what a mirror is? You mean you've spent your
entire life thinking there's a monster in the room with you? LOL

You now go irretrievably into the Bozzo Bin.

Oh No! Not your "Bozzo Bin" whatever that means?

google Bozzo 896,000 hits

google bozo 4,220,000 hits

FOAD, Fat Fran, Queen of Shit and Garbage. ROTFLMAO HAND