Old 07-03-2006, 04:37 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Saca "stalking" Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

Sacha wrote in news:C0330CED.2D75B%
lid:

Looks like one of Janet's friends from uk.rec.gardening has come
on over to misc.rural and is "stalking" Puce.

Funny, Fat Fran the Queen of Shit and Garbage, doesn't complain when
someone, in support of her lover, does the same thing that Puce did.

Who? You make these wild claims all the time but you seem never
to be ableto substantiate them. Name the person whose job Janet
lost for them and those who have left that group because of her.
Then admit to THIS group that several people have posted to urg
remarking on what a good and helpful member of it Janet is and
what a pain in the fundament you are.

Careful, Fran, this one is hot for Janet! Can you handle the
competiton? LOL

IOW, Helene, if you post like a troll, and you act like a troll
and you stalk like a troll, we can draw our conclusions, can't
we?

So why did you follow Puce here to misc.rural?

You're pathetic. Why do you have to piggyback some else's fight?
Ahhhh. You don't have what it takes to mind your own business,
must be a pathetic life indeed.