Old 07-03-2006, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Making a living running a nursary or farm etc

Gardening_Convert writes

It's great it feels like I've had an idea and I've been told off for it
Feel like I'm back at school , here a 100 lines now go away and
shut up

No, you've had an idea, and you've done the sensible thing to research
it for practicality.

No "100 lines" about it at all - you've had sound advice with people
with real experience of different aspects of horticulture who can tell
you things that the rest of us just don't know - full marks to you for
asking in the right place!
--
Kay