Old 07-03-2006, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Sainsbury's daffodils

On 7/3/06 19:01, in article , "Crazy Dog"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...

snip
I emailed Sainsbury asking for the name and saying how lovely
I think the flowers etc. They replied thanking me for my kind remarks and
totally ignoring my query. Quite clearly they give customers' emails
about
as much consideration as the RHS do!

No - just making sure you have to go back to Sainsbury's when you want some
more.

You read my mind - I may do just that tomorrow but I *still* won't know what
they are. In fact, even as I write this, I think I'll email a friend on
Scilly to ask if they might have come from there. Thanks for the nudge. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk