Old 08-03-2006, 05:57 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Need Pump advice, HELP!

,
Moments before spontaneously combusting lurker was heard to ask:
also have you noticed if the bigger or the smaller pumps have a longer
life span? because the price on the bigger pumps are only a few bucks
more and currents not an issue. any idea or do all pumps break random?

In my experience the larger ones last longer. I have a Big Versa still
running every summer since 1996. It's outlived all the smaller pumps by
several years.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952