Old 08-03-2006, 06:01 AM posted to rec.ponds,alt.crazy.people,alt.support.depression
Koi-Lo

Default 3/6 Monday: WELCOME TO REC.PONDS

,
Moments before spontaneously combusting was heard
whistling:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
In ,
a big fat koi eater named bubbled:
Homo (Roy) wrote:
================================
PLEASE, PLEASE stop posting this disgusting trash over and over
again. It does nothing but feed and encourage the trolls. It
doesn't help the situation and I get blamed for everything!

PLEASE!!!!!!

Thank you.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952

me too

==================
Care to share your ponding experiences with us? Do you keep fish? Which
group are you from?

Nothing snicked because I don't know where you posted from.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952
My Pond & Aquarium Pages:
http://tinyurl.com/9do58
Note: There are two Koi-Lo's on the Aquaria groups.