Old 08-03-2006, 06:31 AM posted to aus.gardens
jils

Default What is a gramma?

yeah, i guess you're right. still feels like summer to me!
that abc link is dated 15th may and describes autumn as "right now" !
but really, that's the end of autumn, eh? i just know it's hot now, and
i don't feel like it's autumn til it starts to cool down!

wrote:
On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 21:48:30 +1100, jils wrote:

well, if it were me, i would email the abc
http://www.abc.net.au/sydney/stories/s1108977.htm
according to that page it's only available in autumn, so you'll have a
little wait!

Errrr, my watch says it is autumn o'clock right now. :-)