Old 08-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Tiger303 Tiger303 is offline
Registered User

Location: Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha
But I emailed Sainsbury asking for the name and saying how lovely I
think the flowers etc. They replied thanking me for my kind remarks and
totally ignoring my query.
you could try speaking with their suppliers. i know http://www.world-flowers.co.uk/ are one, whether they do their daffs and whether they would give out such info is another matter. most of the supermarket suppliers concentrate on varieties that look good and last long once cut within the cool chain, and scent is usually expendable for vase-life.