Old 08-03-2006, 04:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

Default APOLOGIES FOR THE BAD MULCH POST

"Dwayne" wrote in message
Your heart was in the right place. You responded to a potential problem
that may have effected all of us. I for one appreciate your taking the
action.

Dwayne

thank you Dwayne. As it turns out, there is good reason not to completely
believe what they're saying to us about the potential for contaminated
mulch. But I'm keeping my mouth shut and waiting for the people who LIVE
down there and are AWARE to keep us informed. I'm up here in Tennessee, and
I know I won't be buying cheaply priced mulch just to be safe. Off to play
in the yard..........
maddie