Old 08-03-2006, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Fawthrop

Default Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne (and some questions)

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 12:58:26 +0000, AlfaDelta
wrote:

|Hi everyone,
|
|I'm Steve and I'm from Newcastle upon Tyne. I've signed up to this
|forum ....

This is not a private forum, it is a usenet newsgroup. It is nothing to do
with gardenbanter whoever they are.

Get yourself a newsreader and newsserver and you will then be able to
subscribe to 100,000 plus newsgroups, discussing almost everything under
the sun.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Freedom of Speech, Expression, Religion, and Democracy are