Old 08-03-2006, 07:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

Default Sainsbury's daffodils

In article , Sacha
writes

You read my mind - I may do just that tomorrow but I *still* won't know what
they are. In fact, even as I write this, I think I'll email a friend on
Scilly to ask if they might have come from there. Thanks for the nudge. ;-)

Why not take a digital photo Sacha and then send it to a daffodil
Society? (There's bound to be one)
There's this extract on the web on a pdf

"Bob Hilborn Head of Primary Agriculture for J Sainsbury plc until his
retirement in March 2002, where he was responsible for all technical
aspects of horticultural procurement. He is a Council member of the
National Institute of Agricultural Botany and on the advisory board of
LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming)."

so could you email or write to the current head of Primary Agriculture?

Janet

love to know what they are, though we loathe and detest the smell of
Paperwhite daffodils!
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph