Old 09-03-2006, 01:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids,rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default Thanks, RGO & ABPO! (X posted to both groups)

(((LOL))) I would have been there if it was on this last weekend, as my hubby
was in Fort Myers, buying a used car!
Anyway lots a luck and have fun. Take pics if you can.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Diana Kulaga wrote:
For all who answered my request to log on to yourhub.com in order to
help our society get our show into the print version, *we did it*!
There's a nice big picture above the fold on the calendar page, along
with a neat write up.
The weather is cooperating, everything seems to be in place, and
tomorrow is set up day. If you're in the area, stop by, and that free
drink offer still stands for you Aussies (and Wendy, of course!).

Diana