Old 08-03-2006, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default mandevilla & plumbago propagate seed?

On 8/3/06 20:15, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

During a seed swap yesterday I got a couple of packets that I haven't
tried before.

Could anyone tell me the best way to germinate Mandevilla suaveolens
and Plumbago campensis seed?

Ray says that he's never used Plumbago seeds but takes cuttings. However,
with Mandevilla, his remark was that it comes up like mustard & cress! Use
a decent seed compost, cover it lightly, water it and leave it alone. Hope
it works. ;-) I really think we should try you with Passiflora
antioquensis, Janet! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk