Old 09-03-2006, 06:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids,rec.gardens.orchids
Reka

Default Thanks, RGO & ABPO! (X posted to both groups)

In article ,
says...
~For all who answered my request to log on to yourhub.com in order to help
~our society get our show into the print version, *we did it*! There's a nice
~big picture above the fold on the calendar page, along with a neat write up.
~
~The weather is cooperating, everything seems to be in place, and tomorrow is
~set up day. If you're in the area, stop by, and that free drink offer still
~stands for you Aussies (and Wendy, of course!).
~
~Diana
~
~
~
Oh FINE! I was planning on coming, but if I don't get a drink...FORGET
IT!!! I guess Europe is just too close to qualify.
--
Reka (who *always* wins the prize for coming the farthest to her class
reunion)

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html