Old 09-03-2006, 10:35 AM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Ping Puce (was Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors)

The message . com
from "Larry Caldwell" contains these words:

Sheldon Harper wrote:

Oh dear, you think I would have bothered had it not been for the
unreasonable viscousness of you two in your own little misc.rural
tag team in the first place? You're just an ignorant ex-civil
servant.

I have had many disagreements with both Fran and Janet. They are women
with strongly held opinions, who are not afraid to tell you what they
think. I know I have frosted their buns more than once, but we still
manage to maintain a civil discourse. If I ever make it to Scotland, I
will surely stay at Janet's B&B for a couple of days, for the scones
and the table pounding discussions. I think it would be great fun.
Not everyone needs to agree on everything.

Misuse of the hot button "stalker" once again. You're plainly a
desperate bitch seeking a little excitement in her life. What's the
matter, none of the men in your town willing to give you a tumble?
All the women are on to you and won't give you the time of day?

Sheldon, you have all the social skills of a junkyard dog. Scratch
that. The comparison is an insult to the junkyard dogs I have known.

I presume 'Sheldon Harper' is one of our trolls as his post (presumably)
fell into my spam/trollpit, which is a fit place for it, along with
similar vicious outpourings.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig