Old 09-03-2006, 03:52 PM
undergroundbob undergroundbob is offline
Registered User

What about 'define senescence'?? That had us all squeaking up here (those sitting in Edinburgh). I've looked it up and I'm still no wiser. From comments it seems that no course can hope to cover all the random stuff the RHS has to choose from.

I mean, what was that one about the organisation for protecting plant diversity about? I'd never heard of them!

Gutted I didn't get the chance to use all the other stuff I'd learned too. Hard to see when knowing the definitions of meosis and mitosis will come into general conversation. Although I'm delighted I memorised the defenition of parathenocarpy.

Does anyone know what the passmark is? So I can count up all the ones I just guessed at and know roughly what to expect...

Bob