Old 09-03-2006, 04:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor

Default RHS Gen. Cert. Hort. - all over

wrote in message
ups.com...

Trevor wrote:
Anyone know what the definition of multisowing is?

No 'Name 4 plants for winter interest', '5 plants for dry shade' or '4
scented winter plants' etc. in fact very little on plants I thought.
How'd everyone think they did?

Everyone?! It has always been you and me in this forum taking it ...
but when I mentioned it, I was told I was 'boasting'. You can get away
with it, it seems.

I was really surprised how easy it all was. Got happier and happier at
the second paper -choose the glasshouse (so that I could do a drawing
of the photosynthesis and respiration/transpiration ... I love
drawing). I choose the containers and the veg crop questions with the
multi sowing! I hope you're happy with yourself. I got a bit taken back
by pharthenocarpy and pheno/genotype and suddenly it all went back to
me. Phew!

Good luck with all you wish to do with it. I'm now taking on
landscape/garden design so that I can put my environmental
art/gardening skills to design. Hoping I'll fit it in during day
classes as evening classes really was difficult with the kids missing
me etc. and on winter days it was frankly depressing. My tutor hoped
I'll do the Advance - but not *that* inclined, really ;o)

So it's goodbye to those of you who I have trully enjoyed talking to.
Thanks for the advices Nick and Mike. See you around June, Cath, Jenny,
in Tayac no doubt. Merci Jaques for the laughs and the seeds (doing
well - and the honesty are being dispersed around the neighbourhood).
Good luck Mel with that new plot. Apologies all around for the
nonsense. But as Mike once said 'elle a du chien' - too right I have.

Cheers.

So what did you say multisowing was?