Old 09-03-2006, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

Default mandevilla & plumbago propagate seed?

In article , Sacha
writes

Ray says that he's never used Plumbago seeds but takes cuttings. However,
with Mandevilla, his remark was that it comes up like mustard & cress! Use
a decent seed compost, cover it lightly, water it and leave it alone. Hope
it works. ;-) I really think we should try you with Passiflora
antioquensis, Janet! ;-)

Oh no! Well maybe one or two seeds but I don't enjoy growing tender
plants, I just received some seed in a seed swap we had and I love
germinating and growing on plants! Then when they get too big and need
planting I usually give them away or swap them for hardier stuff.

(gardening philistine I'm afraid
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association