Old 09-03-2006, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
muddyfox

Default Which substrate would be best?

Hi,

I'm trying to choose a substrate for a 2 ft square planted tank. I'm
going to be using 55Watts of T5 compact lighting (21 " Daylight lamps)
and a RedSea Turbo CO2 Biosystem, along with an internal filter and
run-of-the-mill adjustable tank heater. The choices I've look at so
far are ADA 'Amazonia' Aqua Soil, Flourite and EcoComplete. The
trouble is I have no experience of planted aquaria and I'm finding it
difficult to make a choice. I would really value your thoughts and
opinions.

Thanks in advance,

muddy