Old 10-03-2006, 06:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids,rec.gardens.orchids
Susan Erickson

Default Thanks, RGO & ABPO! (X posted to both groups)

On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:39:23 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

For all who answered my request to log on to yourhub.com in order to help
our society get our show into the print version, *we did it*! There's a nice
big picture above the fold on the calendar page, along with a neat write up.

The weather is cooperating, everything seems to be in place, and tomorrow is
set up day. If you're in the area, stop by, and that free drink offer still
stands for you Aussies (and Wendy, of course!).

Diana

And Denver has snow predicted for Sat. when we do the Sale of the
Show/Sale this weekend. There are times I can see the advantage to FL
living... not many. But there are minutes.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids