Old 10-03-2006, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

Default mandevilla & plumbago propagate seed?

In article , Rupert
writes

Well that makes me a complete pleb, scuffer, one of the great unwashed. I
grow bananas by the score and swap for anything more exotic (but hardier).

Well you can have some of the Mandevilla seeds or cardocrinum giganticum
if you like.

I can send you the list of spare seeds I have from the HPS.

What about weird vegetables? I got 50 packets of American seeds from
Ebay, many squashes and weird tomato varieties also pumpkins etc. Fancy
any of them?

janet

--
Janet Tweedy