Old 10-03-2006, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default mandevilla & plumbago propagate seed?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Rupert writes

Well that makes me a complete pleb, scuffer, one of the great unwashed. I
grow bananas by the score and swap for anything more exotic (but hardier).

Well you can have some of the Mandevilla seeds or cardocrinum giganticum
if you like.

I can send you the list of spare seeds I have from the HPS.

What about weird vegetables? I got 50 packets of American seeds from Ebay,
many squashes and weird tomato varieties also pumpkins etc. Fancy any of
them?

janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Thanks very much. I will hold on for the moment-it's so easy to say yes.
Stuff has started to arrive and needs planting. All things that I had
forgotten that I had ordered late last year and I am having to refresh my
mind as to what most of these weird names are. Once I have got myself
straight then I may well be on the scrounge.